1. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
2. We are committed to protecting our customers information, by providing a safe and secure online shopping exprience. The information we gather, including names, phone numbers, address, email will at no time be traded, swapped, exchanged, sold or shared to any other party without your consent other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services you have agreed to accept.
3. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details (via Paypal). We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
4. We undertake to accept or reject your order within three (3) days. If we have not responded to you within three (3) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
5. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title of the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order/checkout page.
6. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.